Applications open Tuesday March 15, 2022 and are due by 5pm, Friday April 15, 2022.
To be eligible to apply for the Lloyd K. Johnson Post-Secondary Scholarship, students must:
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Be a graduating senior at Cook County High School
- Be accepted as a full-time student at Lake Superior College or Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College
STEPS TO APPLY:
- Complete your FAFSA and download your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Apply to Lake Superior College or Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College and save your Acceptance Letter
- Visit our Scholarship Application Page for deadlines, directions and tips for using our online system
- Gather your: SAR, Acceptance Letter, 2 Letters of Recommendation and High School Transcripts
- Submit your application and required attachments
QUESTIONS REGARDING SCHOLARSHIPS:
If you have any questions regarding the Lloyd K Johnson Foundation Post-Secondary Scholarship Program, please feel free to contact Rachel Forsyth, Scholarship Program Officer at: 218.726.9000 or email@example.com.
Scholarships will be awarded at the Cook County High School Awards Presentation in May.